Holy Hip Hop Radio, Forms Strategic Alliance With Rejoice! Musical Soul Food
Atlanta/Washington, D.C. - Holy Hip Hop Radio and Rejoice! Musical Soul Food announced today that they have formed a strategic alliance. The terms of the alliance provide generally that Holy Hip Hop Radio will join the Rejoice! Musical Soul Food Family, as a strategic content provider and partner, serving up fresh, hot Holy Hip Hop Trax from Ministers of the Gospel to the millions of listeners blessed by the powerful Rejoice! Musical Soul Food 45-Station (Nationwide) Radio Affiliate Network. Simultaneously, this alliance results in Holy Hip Hop Radio now playing weekly on 100 FM and AM frequencies, touching north, south, east and west, as well as greater platform synergy for all Ministers of the Gospel.
"Weekly now from Chicago to Atlanta, Miami to Los Angeles and Houston to New York, children, youth and young adults (the future) are being disillusioned, downtrodden and derided as forces of evil sow seeds of decadence, destruction and decay; which roots are spreading from city to city and state to state at an ever-increasing and alarming rate and a view of the nightly news provides no louder clarion call.
Since the beginning of time, music has been an effective tool used for good and to defeat the enemy, and the Global Holy Hip Hop and Gospel community is grateful for the visionary leadership of the Rejoice! Musical Soul Food Network family as it takes affirmatively bold steps, without hesitation, fear or trepidation, to take the gospel to the streets and positively impact and uplift the community, hearts, minds, bodies and souls for generations to come," said eDDie Velez (a/k/a "Da Preachin Puerto Rican").
About Rejoice! Musical Soul Food: Rejoice! Musical Soul Food is a 24-hour, 7 days a week Gospel Radio Network. It is syndicated nationally to 45 radio stations around the country. Rejoice programming has been entertaining listeners since June 1999 and will continue to do so for years to come. It is owned and operated by CHS Enterprises. For more information, please visit: www.MusicalSoulFood.com
- GRITS Films Music Video For "Fly Away" to Release Next Month
- Da T.R.U.T.H's New Album "The Big Picture" Drops July 21
- Viktory Album Enters iTunes Top 10 Sales Chart
- Mr. Del Set for June 30th Release of THRILLA
- Christian Hip-Hop Lyrically Throwing Stones?
- Holy Hip Hop Radio, Forms Strategic Alliance With Rejoice! Musical Soul Food
Also on GCHeadlines
- ANNOUNCING: New Gospel Talent Booking Agency Now Open for Business!
- “LIFE’S ESSENTIALS WITH RUBY DEE” AT BRONZELENS FILM FESTIVAL
- GRAMMY WINNER MICHELLE WILLIAMS RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM “JOURNEY TO FREEDOM” TO #1
- Recap of 2014 Allstate Gospel SuperFest Battle of the Bands in tour at Washington, DC auditions