GRITS Films Music Video For "Fly Away" to Release Next Month
GRITS' Stacy "Coffee" Jones (left) and Teron "Bonafide" Carter (right) show off their acting chops on the set of their new music video, "Fly Away," filmed June 14-15, 2009 in Atlanta. Produced by Dust, the video, which will release to national video outlets next month, features a guest appearance by hip hop producer Diamond D.
- GRITS Films Music Video For "Fly Away" to Release Next Month
- Da T.R.U.T.H's New Album "The Big Picture" Drops July 21
- Viktory Album Enters iTunes Top 10 Sales Chart
- Mr. Del Set for June 30th Release of THRILLA
- Christian Hip-Hop Lyrically Throwing Stones?
- Holy Hip Hop Radio, Forms Strategic Alliance With Rejoice! Musical Soul Food
Also on GCHeadlines
- ANNOUNCING: New Gospel Talent Booking Agency Now Open for Business!
- GRAMMY WINNER MICHELLE WILLIAMS RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM â€śJOURNEY TO FREEDOMâ€ť TO #1
- Recap of 2014 Allstate Gospel SuperFest Battle of the Bands in tour at Washington, DC auditions
- The Follow Tour featuring ShopĂ©, Canon, Json, S.O, Julien & Dj Lagit