Gotta Have Gospel
To Create Gotta Have Gospel!
3-disc set features 28 songs, 5 videos and hot new dance track from Mary Mary
MOBILE, Alabama (October 8, 2003) – Integrity Gospel and Gospo Centric announce their partnership in the creation of Gotta Have Gospel!, a three-disc, mega compilation featuring eight platinum and gold artists, 28 songs and five music videos priced at $18.98.
Gotta Have Gospel!, which will street on November 11, marks the first major label partnership for Integrity Gospel and Gospo Centric and the first three-disc gospel compilation ever released into the Christian and general markets.
“Gotta Have Gospel! is a must-have collection for gospel music fans,” says Vicki Mack Lataillade, Gospo Centric CEO, “... the discs really showcase Gospel music at its best.”
“I’ve never seen a stronger compilation,” adds Jackie Patillo, Integrity Gospel General Manager, “especially at this price. We’ve worked really hard to pull together the hottest gospel talent and the best emerging artists. I think the result is an album that is going to kick off Christmas retail sales with a bang.”
According to Lataillade and Patillo, the project includes an “In The House” CD that features 14 traditional songs and an “On The Street” CD that features 14 urban songs including the newly recorded Mary Mary track, “Dance, Dance, Dance.” The artist line-up includes: Mary Mary, Donnie McClurkin, CeCe Winans, Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Vickie Winans, Trin-i-tee 5:7, Israel and New Breed, Dottie Peoples, Shirley Caesar, Joe Pace & The Colorado Mass Choir, Kurt Carr, Dorinda Clark Cole, Lisa McClendon, T.D. Jakes, Ted & Sheri, Alvin Slaughter, Jeff Majors, the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, Byron Cage and Stephen Hurd. New artists featured on Gotta Have Gospel! include: Raymond & Co. (Integrity Gospel), Ty Tribbett (Columbia Records) and American Idol finalist R.J. Helton (Gospo Centric).
The third disc, a DVD, contains five videos from Mary Mary, Kirk Franklin, Joe Pace & The Colorado Mass Choir, Dorinda Clark Cole and Byron Cage. In addition, the disc contains electronic press kits for Lisa McClendon, Alvin Slaughter, Israel and new Gospo Centric artist Kelcey.
- Marvin Sapp “Thirsty” In Stores Now!
- Maharold Peoples, Jr. & Tribe of Praise Releases New CD!
- New T-Bone Release Hot Off The Grill September 25
- Rev. Milton Biggham & The Georgia Mass Choir Poised To “Tell It”
- HIP Hop Gospel Artist jaMaL Prepares To Release His Debut Single “My Best Days”
- Former NFL Players to Release Warriors Worshippers
Also on GCHeadlines
- ANNOUNCING: New Gospel Talent Booking Agency Now Open for Business!
- GRAMMY WINNER MICHELLE WILLIAMS RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM â€śJOURNEY TO FREEDOMâ€ť TO #1
- Recap of 2014 Allstate Gospel SuperFest Battle of the Bands in tour at Washington, DC auditions
- The Follow Tour featuring ShopĂ©, Canon, Json, S.O, Julien & Dj Lagit