Homegoing Services for Bishop Charles Craig
Bishop Charles Craig passed away of a massive heart attack on the morning of Saturday, July 5, 2008 at a Detroit Hospital near his home.
He is well known as one half of The Craig Brothers and also served as the Vice Chair of the Security, Nurses, and Ushers.
Pray for the Bishop’s wife, Wanda Craig, His beloved brother, James Linsey Craig, his family and the members of Craig Memorial Tabernacle where he was Pastor.
Here is the schedule for the Homegoing Service:
Friday, July 11, 2008 at 7pm
Craig Memorial Tabernacle
Detroit, MI 48227
Public viewing begins at 11:00 a.m.
Home going Service Second Ebenezer Church 4601 Dequindre Road Detroit, Michigan 48212-1503
(I-75 at East McNichols)
- Free Holy Hip Hop App Now Available
- SUNDAY BEST Returns with Local Auditions
- Lecrae Wins Grammy at 55th Annual 2013 Awards Show
- 2013 Starts Off with a Bang for CAJO International CEO Canton Jones!
- Forever Jones' Non-Scripted Series Premiere Presented by Walmart on BOUNCE TV
- David M. Edwards Releases Heart Full Of Soul Digitally May 21, 2013