Homegoing Services for Bishop Charles Craig
Bishop Charles Craig passed away of a massive heart attack on the morning of Saturday, July 5, 2008 at a Detroit Hospital near his home.
He is well known as one half of The Craig Brothers and also served as the Vice Chair of the Security, Nurses, and Ushers.
Pray for the Bishop’s wife, Wanda Craig, His beloved brother, James Linsey Craig, his family and the members of Craig Memorial Tabernacle where he was Pastor.
Here is the schedule for the Homegoing Service:
Friday, July 11, 2008 at 7pm
Craig Memorial Tabernacle
Detroit, MI 48227
Public viewing begins at 11:00 a.m.
Home going Service Second Ebenezer Church 4601 Dequindre Road Detroit, Michigan 48212-1503
(I-75 at East McNichols)
- Kevin LeVar & One Soundâ€™s East Coast Promotional Pre-Release CD â€śDestiny! Live at the Dream Cent
- Swoope "#SameTeam (feat. Dre Murray, Yaves Ellis, Tedashii, JGivens, & John Givez)"
- Watch unlimited Christian movies online -- Reserve your space NOW!
- Heesun Lee Debuts On Billboard Chart
- Bizzle Rejects Macklemore's "Same Love"
- Christian Fashion Week partners with iLAEA/iCulture to Give Away FREE VIP TIX