Gospel Artist Rosalyn Brunswick-Mcduffie Passes
Our beloved Rosalyn Brunswick-McDuffie has passed away of cancer. Rosalyn Brunswick-Mcduffie was a former background singer for Donnie McClurkin and one half of the gospel singing duo Lyric Sings on Canvas Records. She died at age 39 on Saturday July 26th, 2008.
She leaves to celebrate her life and legacy husband Pastor Ephrem McDuffie, children Charisma(9),Charity(7) and Sir William(2) and her loving parents, a host of family and friends and long time friend and manager Ivy Taylor (The It Entertainment).
Rosalyn began her solo music career 5 years ago with her first solo outing “Just Roz”. Then in 2006 formed the duo Lyric Sings with Rhonda McLemore and released their debut album Brand New Day that blended their unique sound of contemporary, traditional and urban gospel music.
Friday, August 1, 2008
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
Memorial and musical celebration will be held at Fountain of Praise Church at 13950 Hillcroft Avenue, Houston, TX 77085
Saturday, August 2, 2008
11:00 AM CST
The funeral will also be held at Fountain of Praise Church at 13950 Hillcroft Avenue, Houston, TX 77085
- Heesun Lee Debuts On Billboard Chart
- Bizzle Rejects Macklemore's "Same Love"
- Christian Fashion Week partners with iLAEA/iCulture to Give Away FREE VIP TIX
- Prophet Donny Pomerlee Debuts New Single and Project, â€śThis Great Day!â€ť
- â€śSignatureâ€ť Releases a New Sound in Their New Single â€śBigger Than Allâ€ť
- Motown Gospelâ€™s Tasha Cobbs Wins Big with Three GMA Dove Awards