Kirk and Tammy Franklin Celebrate 10 Years of Marriage
Kirk and Tammy Franklin Scheduled for Valentine’s day online chat on BET.com February 14 at 3 p.m. Est
Gospel Music Great and Wife Celebrate 10 Years of Marriage by Renewing Wedding Vows in Exclusive Ceremony Officiated by Bishop T.D. Jakes and a Featured Performance by India.Arie
Loving Twosome included on February cover of Ebony Magazine in Annual “10 Hottest Couples” Feature
Kirk and Tammy Franklin with T.D. Jakes
Kirk and Tammy Franklin celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss in a special ceremony held at the historic Belo Mansion in their hometown of Dallas on Friday, January 20, 2006.; During the exclusive celebration, the Gospel star honored the true “Hero” in his life – wife Tammy, as they renewed their wedding vows in front of 100 guests.; Sharing why they decided to renew their vows on their 10th wedding anniversary the couple stated, “The decision to renew our vows was one we made together…we were so excited to have made it this far,;because marriages today do not seem to be lasting. This has given us a chance to re-dedicate ourselves to each other and God.”
The couple’s desire for the evening was that every married guest in attendance would leave feeling like they renewed their vows too, and the single guests would have;hope for their future.; Bishop T.D. Jakes helped fulfill their wishes by officiating over the moving ceremony, while Grammy-Award winning artist, India.Arie performed several of her songs for the loving couple.; Arie was so touched by the words Bishop Jakes delivered to the couple and the emotions expressed during the ceremony, she had to stop and start three times before being able to perform some of her signature hits including “The Truth,” “Good Man,” “Brown Skin,” and others.
- Prophet Donny Pomerlee Debuts New Single and Project, â€śThis Great Day!â€ť
- â€śSignatureâ€ť Releases a New Sound in Their New Single â€śBigger Than Allâ€ť
- Motown Gospelâ€™s Tasha Cobbs Wins Big with Three GMA Dove Awards
- Verizon How Sweet the Sound â€śBest Choir in Americaâ€ť Winners â€“ Where are they now?
- Announcing 1st Annual GospelCity.com (Virtual) Music Awards (GCMA)
- GospelCity.com interview with Kasi Lemmons, Director of Black Nativity